Friday, March 20, 2009

Wking out

Ok well I have been trying to loose weight since gosh I can remember!! Well so far this week (since sunday) me and my hubby have wked out everyday he didnt want to go last night and honesly neither did I it was already like 5:30pm and we needed to get Gena who was picked up by my inlaws so we can go wkout..........so I made myself get dressed and to my surprise he got ready and we went =) weve been doing more weights than cardio which is ok but for me I love cardio!!! I feel if I do weights I wont loose but gain (which is true at first) well so far so good I feel great but I have to admit.........Ive been eating some things that arent wonderful for me....but Im totally good ALL day!!! so I say and think its ok.......I dont over do it but I do give in to some sweets what do you think?? Well I cant give a number of loss but I knw I gained 3lbs thats what Im trying to loose PLUS the last 5!!! it happens cloths still fit good so Im not stresed!! well thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

Well I think its good that you're doing something. What I notice with most people is that they aren't happy with how they are but they just complain constantly. The problem is that they don't do anything about it.

Iris for example DOES eat what she likes, BUT it is in moderation and only on the weekends. She works out every single day.

Its really tough for girls to stay fit and for that I feel bad for you all since us guys tend to hold you to higher standards than we hold ourselves.

Good luck!

lynn said...

heck yea its hard!! especially with kids!!once u have them for some people its hard to loose the weight (me for example) yea i eat what i like also in moderation but i have more control than before so hopefully i drop what i need to and maintain and yup i use to complain while eating a burger!! haha not no more i feel u on that its annoying!! i cant stand hearing them complain but yet refuse to do anything about it....**scoff** hehe thanks!! ill keep this updated =)

Iris said...

Lynnette, if you are anything like me, you will always battle with food and weight gain. I have come to learn what makes my body change and I moderate it. I think you are doing great! And as long as you always allow exercise and dieting (moderation of SPECIFIC fatty food intake), you will be fine. I can't wait to see your blog about the last 5 lbs!