Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weigh in

Ok well Im writing this as I sip my blueberry/green tea .......wth one sugar packet =) Last night I went back to weight watchers meeting near my home.........I was dreading it because at first I havent been sticking to my plan for about a month last weigh in I was only 5lbs from my goal so I was excited I was 130..............well as always I rewarded myself with a burger (habit I need to break) this was on Feb 11th ....since then Ive been off and on and ended up gaining 4lbs!!! ughhh which I was upset because Ive been wking soooo hard to loose!! I stared being 148lbs.........so imagine my hard wk going dwn the drain!! So I started wking out 6days a week did spin class on sunday for 1hr 30min and I looked it up online for wkout ts its 13pts!!!!! WHAT!! my group leader said I will probable gain if I go under my daily pts also..........well anywho when I walked in last night it felt good to know they were wondering how I was .......made me feel welcome and I said well I gained so I didnt want to come in and they reassured me they are not judging and they are there for support (I need to say I do have a great group there) so the leader took out her books and mentioned that she also almost quit a few times and gained so I know its ok..........but over all I lost 2!!! yes its not were I wanted to be but its a loss and I hope to keep loosing Im sticking to this and last night I was soooo hungry I almost went for a burger but I went to Subway instead got me a whole wheat turkey wth lettuce cucumbers and bell peppers no mayo or anything I did get the sun chips but man theres barely anything in there!! haha so I guess it was ok so my next week goal is 1-2lbs .........thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Good job Lynnette! That's the way to do it. I too crave that burger the minute my weight goes down. You are doing so wonderful. Oh the other day you asked me for the exercises and to send them to you. But the ones I have are in a magazine I read called Shape. But I found some online workouts you can look at. So yeah, change up your routine, don't do the same routine every week!

http://www.shape.com/workouts/

lynn said...

thanks prima!!!! yea i settled for the subway.....=) if i crave sweets i eat a small hard candy its like 0pts i thinl =) ill look them up thanks!! im doing some glute wk outs also i found in a womens health mag.....well see how nxt weds goes!!