Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jean shopping

I HATE IT!!!! =( Ok so last week I figured I need new jeans.......the reason? They ripped. Well I decided to start looking at different stores at the mall, I walked into a few but I know I didnt want to pay $50.00!! So I walked into For Ever 21 and grabbed a few different sizes.......Before having kids at age 18 I went from a size 30 waist to a 27....thats the smallest Ive ever been.Soooooo.......I grabbed some 27's and 28's and grant it they are ALL low rise!! Ok some of us dont like low rise my reason is because well I have 2 kids and I can say my tummy isnt hard rock tight.So I tried some jeans on and the 28's fit me.I was happy yet upset.I know if Id stick to a good wkout plan and so on Id be more toned or smaller!! The big issue I have isnt my tummy (but it is an issue) its my hips......yup they grew and if you feel it its all bone,so Im thinking Im forever going to stay a 28 waist? A normal size I have is size 7 jeans.......I hate jean shopping it makes me feel yucky and fat and miserable!!

Its been hard to wkout like I want my excuse? Our tv broke.So no EA Active for me right now we only have the small tv and the WII isnt hooked up to it.When I dont have Akira and shes at her dads for the week I do go to the gym and do cardio.........lots of Cardio!! I do stairs and the eliptical about 25-30 min each.I do ok with food but Im not going to lie I do have things I shouldnt ....I dont want to be super thin.I want to be toned so when I have cloths that are snug on thers no feeling uncomfortable.Im 5'3 and my weight should be from 113-140 Im (drummmmm) 133.4. When ever Im close to 130 I tend to gain weight back the highest Ive gotten this year is 137 and I felt miserable.!!!! Being amom is hard enough but adding weight loss man its at times impossible!! So...Im going to change things one step at a time....thank you for reading and hopefully I can keep my motivation ....and loose the lbs I want......my goal? 125 =)

2 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette, You really would benefit from circuit training. You should consider it. Also, you really need to be strict with your diet and find foods you can enjoy that are also good for you.

lynn said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!! its the time I have barely enough time to get 45min in on the weeks I DONT have akira....what does circuit training consist of? And with food I started eating more fruits less carbs (mainly at night) and also switched to whole grain and for a snack I eat almonds..natural not smked or salted so far its helping me stay full