Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Norm or not norm?

Ok well lately weve been dealing with the girls having their little attitudes and smart *** remarks.....grant it they are kids...and this is what they do and I know I did it but man!! ok let me start with the oldest...........Akira..........shes 9 and also my first born spoiled to the core that is she was until she got way out of hand............I admit shes gotten alot no tons better about her attitude but shes still struggling with the week by week changes Im not sure how things wk at her dads place she has mentioned she talks back to his g/f and she gets things taken away but here shes been just with and I dont care attitude she knows shell be heading to her dads everyother friday so I guess to her its a temporary punishment if shes grounded....
When asked to change the rabbits litter (ok no clean it) she makes a face and says again......................she makes it long and whiny!! grrr yes again! haha so she does it half a**ed because seems that shell do it for a minute then ask ok is this enough? she will take about an hr to clean it.........oh and to take the trash out... another face with her its mainly face making...to take a shower, man she literally takes like 30-40 minutes and if I tell her to hurry she says shes not done what do kids do in the shower!!!!!!!! shell tell you she doesnt care if you leave her alone in the house because you need to leave shell tell you to go leave me here........ok well she says it with an attitude!!!

Ok now Gena..........gena gena gena..........I will tell her to eat her chicken or no dessert shell respond "Oh yes I will Ill sneak it! and if I tell her I will spank you if you dont listen shell resond......No you wont I will run and you wont catch me!! hehe yes shell laugh...thats her new thing now she says oh no your not and oh yes I will I ll sneak it...watch........Im patient I havent spanked anyone or anything I will threaten a good grounding and possible spank but havent done it......I tell them sternly to stop and behave with Akira I talk to her and explain the consequences to her........today she and I stayed home and Oni went to the fair with Gena Akira got moody with Oni so shes not allowed to have fun .....sad but true.....any suggestions?!! what did your parents do to you when you misbehaved?? mine? shed grab a leather belt and tell me Id be spanked (never did it) but I was BAD!!! maybe she shouldve who knows....hmmm well thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Iris said...

You are right. They are kids and they will grow out of this. For now, I am sure you are doing the best you can to figure out how to make things work for them.