Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to work:(

I've started wking again this week..... I originally wasn't going to go back until feb 10 but due to some issues wth the leave company I decided to come back early. Luckily daddy is wking from home so he's wth the kids. I'm sad... I miss my babies I loved waking up getting them all ready and taking them to school them home clean cook and spend time wth Angel. He's been sick so I feel like I need to be home but I know he's in good hands. When I got home yesterday and he saw me he moved his hands and feet and wa happy to see me:) he smiled big and cooed<3 I knew he missed me!! Lol poor Oni tried holding him so I can get ready for bed and yup he cried!:( not what I wanted... As for my diet I started weight watchers and now I'm also doing raw foods... Not 100% but I will eat more veggies and fruits and less meats... Yesterday I made spagetti squash meat balls in sauce and steamed broccoli I had just the veggies no meat my goal is to have atleast 2 meals of just veggies. It's going to take me some time just bcause I need to cook fo everyone not just me... The family ate all of their food even Oni who isn't into veggies to much enjoyed his dinner:) as for wking out I haven't been able to I'm also getting sick so when I can I will start walking and so on for now I need to get better first. I want to take a pix of how I look now but I'm very selfconscious:( I'll see if I can do it! Lol txs for cking up on me!!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette-Don't post the pics if you don't want to, but it's fun to look back at what you looked like before when the changes start to come. You can make your blog private, like I made mine, if you are worried about strangers seeings your photos.

Papi's Girl said...

I know that you look awesome. But like Iris said do it if you want to. Looking back at your progress will keep your motivated and inspired. Look at my fat pics I post....LOL!