Monday, January 17, 2011

Loosing the weight

It's been 2mon since my little mans been born and I've been struggling to loose the baby fat:( when he was born I was 170 I breast fed him from birth an also bottle fed until he was 61/2 weeks due to lack of milk... Anyways, at first the weight started coming off quick! I was 149 within a couple of weeks then it just stopped! I'm happy that some of it is gone don't get me wrong but I really wish I would loose all of it quickly I'm going back to work feb 10 and my cousins sweet sixteen is in march I dnt want to be over weight ....before I became preg I went on a cruise I gained about 5-7lbs I was 133 so when I came back I was almost 140 then I find out I'm preg then gain 5lbs so total from start to finish I gained over 30 but from first appt was 25 I've lost about 21 but I need to loose more my goal weight has always been 125-130 ughh right now I'm 149..... So I need about 19-29lbs to loose. On this blog I'll be posting about my weight loss and struggles I'll do my best to be consistant but with 3 kids a full time job and a husband it won't be easy!

Today I started: bf:oatmeal wth thin bagel whole wheat 1cup of coffee
I wkout wth Jillian micheals last chnce wkout it was 30min and MAN! I didn't do the cool dwn baby woke up so I did 25min I think? I was sweating alot!!!
Lunch will be mahi mahi with brown rice
dinner is chicken breast on whole wheat pasta and steamed zuccini

My goal is to loose about 4lbs a month...wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

You are doing great. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. 4 pounds a month is more than realistic. You can do it for sure. Just eat clean and do atleat 20-30 minutes of exercise 3-4 times per week if you can. You can do it...I believe in you. :) LOL!

Iris said...

Ay Lynnette, I FEEL You! I feel your pain! I know what it's like to want to give time for you, but you can't. Especially, because your little one is SO new to this world and needs you a lot! It does get easier though. You are young and you will accomplish your goal. Main thing will always be your diet!