Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update

Ok I measured myself...:(( after I cried a bit I told myself that soon the number will go down to where it once was ... I hate to day but my waist was a 35!!!:O yup! But I wear size 9 jeans weird huh? Anywho I have been squeezng in some wkouts and still eating healthy.... Sooooo (drum roll) I'm now a 34 waist!! Woohoo!! I mightve been bloated I'm not sure but I'm leaving that behind me for now.... I want to focus on the now and what I need to do to tone and loose weight I've also lost 1/2in on my thighs:) I've been walking up hills and hiking..... Some squats when I have time but my goal is to be a 27.... I was that size before baby....ok I know it's a big difference but I don't feel I look like I'm that big lol

thanks for cking up on me.... Soon I'll post picturers I've been busy lol sooo once I hve quiet time I'll download the picturers

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Girl you are doing great. Just keep moving forward and stay positive. You will make it to your goal if you don't let anything distract you from your goals.

Sure you will have days that you are busy but if you make healthy food choices then that will help you out too.

Love you. See you next month.

Iris said...

WOW a WHOLE inch off is a lot girl! That is wonderful! Keep it up Lynnette! I am so proud of you. It's all about moving forward and finding time. It is getting easier with time, as they get older. Look at how well you were doing with Gena and Akira,and the age where they are. You see? As Angel gets older, it will get easier. :) I think that you are way ahead of the game for now. Great, great job!

Love,

Iris