Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back on track!

Well like I mentioned in my previous blog I started getting back on track with my plan.........it seemed like I lost the urge to loose more after I lost my 10% (14lbs) but since I realized the only person who has control is me I said ok no excuses! so last night I made some yummy dinner!! Kung Po chicken!! (1/2 cup) and some good brown rice (1/2cup) total 6pts =) it had zuccini and bell peppers so good and filling I think brown rice is a filling food so it wks! haha yesterday I wkd out for 55min did real good on the points I dont think I went over which is great because Ive been pretty bad on monday I was in charge of a fundraiser for March of Dimes and we had a soup and salad buffet along with some goodies I resisted for a while then I realized I havent eaten so I had some (very little) pasta salad my mom made so we can sell OMG!! so yummy!! but overall dinner was ok KFC chicken with some pasta salad (had some left overs) but no skin I know I went over but Im not perfect but Im back on track since tuesday tonight I get weighted in which Im nervous about I know I probable gained more (last time I gained .8) if I do gain well who can I blame but me but I know I will loose it.........as long as Im back on track right? well today I FORCED myself to the gym......actually a co-worker said she was going and I was going to sneak out of it but felt guilt since all I do is whine and complain so I went did the treadmill at 4.3 for 30min so happy I did it!! well see what tonight brings thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Iris said...

You did it!!!! You are so awesome :D hard work pays off