Friday, February 6, 2009

Weight and Life

Ok first let me start off by saying no Im not a health freak! then also by saying I have struggled with my weight forever in a days!!! I go up and down and then Im stuck so when one of my cousins friends on myspace started posting her weight loss while on Weight Watchers I thought hey!! I should try so I did so far Ive lost 14lbs (yay!!) but with my birthday which passed weve been eating pretty unhealthy which is ok but I cant seem to get back into my routine!! well I walk during my lunch or do some cardio which makes me break a small sweat and as of today I have made sure to eat alot better which is hard considering I love food!!

Well anywho last night I went to Ralphs to look for some yummy food to start the day right (grant it I went after taking Genesis to Chucky Cheese!! ) well I found a very delicious smart ones lunch which was broccoli with red potatoes and cheese can I just say OMG!! it was soooo good!!! I think I will get it again its just hard to stay on track and to say no but I need to do this for me and my kids I want to set a good example for them.......well thanks for reading on about my weight issues!!

1 comment:

Iris said...

Getting back on track is one of the most difficult things to do. What I do is I just jump back into it. Even if I don't feel like it. I totally hear you with the weight issues. I've had to be careful, since forever. It's also tough because a lot of times I don't have support from people around me. For example, they will say "stop worrying about your weight and have some cake!"
I know you can do it though :) you've always been determined!!!