Thursday, February 12, 2009

Of my yes!!


Well today I had a pretty good day!!! that is until I came home and baked some chocolate chip walnut cupcakes w/ fluffy frosting! ok I only had one!! =) but I was asked to post some before pixs of me before my 15LBS LOSS!!! yup you read correctly Ive lost 15lbs since the end of October which Im very proud of! I had some set backs but Im still keeping at it.........I wked out yesterday for 55minutes total all day....then I went to my meeting 5 lbs more to go!!!

Me now 15lbs less on my 28th bday









This is me with Gena at the fair 1 yr ago













At yosemite in 2006 gena was only 15months



My girls keep me pretty busy they truly make my day special yes they have their days were I just want to hide because its so hectic but they are my world and I love them more than life itself since saturday is valentines day I like to make things special for my kids so the cupcakes are for them and I will also be getting them a little something they can use its something my mom use to do for us as kids so I want to keep that going.........my life wouldnt be how it is without them I cant imagine it but I fell so blessed to have them they are good girls so full of love and life they are about 5yrs 2months apart so they have thier bickering days but when I turn around and notice the hugs and kisses between them its something that makes me melt I posted some pixs above so you can see my beautiful girls =) thanks for reading

















3 comments:

Iris said...

Amazing! 15 lbs is a big deal cousin! I am amazed at how quickly you dropped it!!! You worked so hard so no wonder. Now comes the hardest part, well for me it is, keeping it off.
Do you have a plan for that?

lynn said...

yup!! slow and steady!! =) im wking out more and eating better so far but its hard I enjoy food but I know this is a life time change ....I love looking at cloths and seeing the size be smaller than normal I fell happier...yup I wked real hard but u cuzin helped me stay on track!! thnks!

Iris said...

Good for you. You are right, it is all about a lifestyle change :)