Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Struggles

Ok so today I have a weigh in but Im really hesitant........Ive been doing alot of weights and have been neglecting the cardio I mean I do it but not like I use to my focus is on toning.Im eating good also yesterday I went to the gym after work but I draged myself there.........after I needed to do some grocery shopping for fruit and meat so when I did that I was very very hungry but avoided grabbing any junk.......when I called my husband he mentioned his friend was over so they grabbed a bite so in my mind it meant I didnt have to cook right?? so I wondered ok well what can I eat but then realized nope cant do that I need to cook......I was tempted I mean REALLY tempted to go grab a burger or taco but I know Id feel bad after.........soooooo....I did what a addict does when he needs help controlling his cravings...I called my cousin!! its funny when I say it out loud and my husband agreed its sort of silly but I also know she would make sure I got home with out stopping to grab fast food because one: I hate hate hate ordering food while Im on the phone so I knew I wouldnt dare do that if I was talking so I was happy she answered and kept talking to me she encouraged me and once I got home she even said "Ok are you home now?" lol** I felt like it was a late night and I called someone to keep me awake I sooooo appreciate her help!!As for the weigh in not to sure if I should do more cardio this week and lighter weights with more reps like my cuz is telling me and then be weighed in next week....in other words skip todays weigh in.........? not sure what to do yet I will have to figure it out before 530 tonight.............thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

In most fast food places they have healthy (relatively) options. Just today we went to Jack in the Box and Iris ate a fajita. I had chicken strips and ate both our fries. (FAT)

She usually gets the green leafy stuff. Oh and Quizno's Sub delivers now!

lynn said...

quiznos delivers??? really? with my points only being 19 a day even a fajita is to much for me the least one is a plain ol burger at 5pts...=( id add a small salad too....man i love fries!!!
i went home made some meat with veggies and bell peppers..normally on the weekend ill eat out but the way im going im sticking to home im so struggling right now not cool =(

Iris said...

I am glad I was able to help! You will find what works for you cousin. I hope you get to reach your goal and keep it.