Tuesday, May 19, 2009

missed and appreciated

Have you ever thought that you can do things without your partner being there? simple things like going to the store or taking out the trash and so forth just little things?? Well I thought hey I can do it I dont need help well here I am Oni left to Fresno last night with Genesis and my inlaws and I have just Akira with me...(thank goodness!!!) After he left we went to Walmart I decided to paint Akiras toe nails and let her pick her color.......while I was there I gotmore water and things we needed.........ok well as I was putting the things in the car it hit me.......I have to carry ALL this inside and up the stairs!!! yes Akira helped me but the heavy things like the water and coke zero.......man! Oni was always the one to tell me that hed get it for me........I was tired and wanted the day to end but it was only 6:30pm......so I told Akira to shower and I carrie the hevy things up stairs while she showered I noticed ok.....trash..........I carried all the trash out after a while I also realized I forgot to get my medication I take (BCP) AND the bird food (which Oni did ask me to get around 3pm.) so off we went to the stores .........I never realized how much I depend on him for the small things.......!!!

I got home showered and it was so quiet!! Akira was at my moms,she takes her to school in the am since I wake up at 4:30am....I couldnt sleep to quiet......no noise no lights on...scary finally I called Oni it was 11:00pm. he was almost to Fresno.......I said goodnight and tried to sleep when I woke up it hit me again.....Im alone so I made the bed tidied things up a bit got ready and took off to work.....normally I call Oni at 10:00am to say Hi and talk to Gena not sure if that can happen today so much is going on.....his aunt is dying and I want to be there for him but cant because of work.....Im doing my best to be un-selfish but I MISS them!!! I know they will be home soon....probable friday I dont know how military wives do this and I KNOW Im complaining but this makes me appreciate him more I thought yea!! FINALLY get to go to the gym wkout ok no.....I need to get Akira make dinner help with homework......and spend qulity time with her.......which I appreciate I enjoy talking to her with no interuption........she has alot to say......this has a good and bad I guess.....Im just realizing how much I depend on him and appreciate the small things.....yes I KNOW once they are home Ill go back to being annoyed that the house is a mess and to much noise but for now......I miss them <3

5 comments:

Iris said...

Oh I feel your pain prima. I don't like going to bed without G, even if he is in the next room. But I know he has things to do, so I don't nag him about it. I don't know what I would do if I had to sleep one night without G. You seem to be doing good. And the best thing is you acknowledge and recognize how much you need him.

lynn said...

I got use to going to bed without him thats when he wks more its less noise and he concentrates more....but now this? oh man its hard!! yea Im doing good I feel awful for those who dnt have their spouses......=( its weird I never thought I needed him this much but I dnt see what Id do without him EVER.....hes my best friend and he makes me laugh......so does Gena.....Im just happy I have Akira..I think it would be worse without her......<3

Iris said...

By the way, Akira is so pretty! You are going to have your hands full with that one!

Well, I read that you will be driving up there. What's the reason?

lynn said...

yes she will be =) tia vero said she looks like my dad which made me very happy she has freckles and his light skin and the eyes man im dreading it (her boy stage) but shes a bit of a tomboy like i was so well see =) i sent u a message on fb.....<3

HektikLyfe said...

I know Oni appreciates this. Being needed is one of the greatest feelings in the world. :)