Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weigh in

This morning I weighed myself and I lost .............1.6lbbs!!! yay!!! Im close to were I now want to be ........we set up our WII fit last night and my huby made a comment Im the only one in the normal when it comes to the BMI and Im the only one complaining! haha true but like I said its about my comfort yes I know crazy but hey its me =)

Akira and him got on it and did some wkouts so far they are enjoying it I havent got on yet.........looks like I might have to take a number!! lol** ok well thats it for now thanks for reading!! Gotta go wk

4 comments:

Iris said...

Can't wait to read what you think about it. So far, just looking at it, do you love it? Which games do you think you will enjoy the most?

Iris said...

Oh and congrats on the weight loss

lynn said...

I tried it!! and love it!!! we just have the games it came with so far....I want to get more cardio ones but I will wait on that what games do u have?? any suggestions??

Iris said...

I suggest Wario Ware for the Wii. It's super fun :) Wii Fit is my favorite though