Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trip to Fresno

Well I left on friday like I said at 4pm due to many stops I had to take care of for a cousin I got to Fresno at 11pm on the dot.........may I say Im proud of myself Ive NEVER driven so far alone........it was nice in a way I was able to enjoy the scenery and have alone time.Akira was calling me to make sure I was ok........awwww......she was concerned because I was alone in the car and if anything happened she wouldnt know but I assured her that my onstar would let her know and it will take care of me if anything happened so she was happy about that.While I was driving my sister called me a few times to see were I was and to just chat we dont do that ever......so it was nice.....ofcourse Oni called me to see how the drive was and he would calculate the time frame as to how much longer Id be he said Id arrive at 11pm when I told him I was in the mountains he was right!! lol**
My poor hubby he was pacing around he was nervous for me to be driving so late but it was worth it I got to his aunts house I called my mom and sister and txted Akiras granpma to let them know I arrived safely and he came out of the house (looked like he was waiting at the door not to sure)and I just hugged him ! I missed him alot but I was soooooo tired and I needed to shower it was hot!!! (84 to be exact) I greeted everyone they were all awake planning a wedding for this weekend coming.....I looked at his aunt and she looks sick......very thin in the face but her belly is very swollen.......the Drs say any day now shes around due to her faith and the fact that her daughter is getting married soon...it was nice to be there with the family we had a Bridal Shower the next day it was hot!! (98!!!) but it all turned out beautiful it was very emotional.......possible the last get together so we all think together it was all worth the drive to see my hubby and Gena she ran to me!! didnt let go and wnted me to hlp in everything she normally does alone it felt real nice to be needed again well be leaving again friday this time for the wedding Akira will be coming with us this time so well be leaving late........(I pick her up at 7pm) this trip will be more emoti0nal than the last one.......I pray shes still wth us for more days...months even a year I know thats pushing it....but I can hope.....I will post some picturers later on......thanks for reading

3 comments:

Iris said...

I think it was so super cute that your family missed you the way they did. You're a good mama and wifey!

lynn said...

aww thank u!! ur so sweet

HektikLyfe said...

I don't know how I could go so long without Iris...