Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New focus ....

Well I have changed how I look at my health, not in a bad way just realizing that my focus needs to change....YES I want to loose weight who doesn't?! but I also want to tone my body up and look fantastic in certain cloths, so I started doing different wkouts on my lunch break

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/perfect-20-minute-workout-plan/

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/thighs/exercises/sexy-in-shorts-workout/


I switch it every other day and still do 30min cardio (15min each break)......on days I go running I burn more calories ofcourse but days I don't its less....I still TRY to eat as best as I can but I'm not perfect but I do pretty good.

I was going to do a swimsuit photo shoot in May but I seem to have ALOT of obstacles in my way lately and its been hard to do much once Im home and I feel I need more time than what I have now to get myself ready, so it will be a regular shoot but with some CUTE cloths from rockabilly's they have the cutest dresses!!! I'm excited. (This is sortof what I want to wear that day)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76599184/sale-pin-up-rockabilly-navy-marine?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS

I decided to change my hair, I went blondish I keep being told it fits me! haha......I love it its really different! Oni loves it the only person who isn't ok with it is Akira, she's use to my dark hair. I do plan on chopping it off to my shoulders AFTER the shoot........ I have my marathon in June and I want something more low maintenance for that time....It grows quick so I'm not to worried about it.



So I put away the scale and just measured my waist (above belly button: 30in) and my lower tummy (37) those are my focal points I still need to measure my hips..... but for now less cardio more toning....WISH ME LUCK!

4 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

I do love the hair on you but I also love the dark hair. It's good to change. Change helps me stay motivated and in a positive mind frame. :)

That look will suit you perfect and you don't have to work much to make it work because the dress is not form fitting. Awesome!

I agree just focus on your health and don't be obessesed over the weight. It will come off but now that you added toning it will get better. Of course you know that. :)

Oh and I hate the word verification thing on here..LOL! I understand it and have to request a new word like 5 times before I get it right..LOL!

Papi's Girl said...

*don't understand it*

Iris said...

Ah Lynnette, you are doing as best as you can do. I know what it's like to have to be super busy with a kid, let alone 3!!!!! I love that you have such motivation and do as good as you do.

I LOVE your hair like this. I would love to see it curled as a blonde. I want to do your hair, but if we go to the beach, I don't know if I will have electricity to plug my iron.

I can't wait!

Papi's Girl said...

Awww wish I could be there for you two. I would love to come watch. :)