Sunday, November 22, 2009

DIFFICULTY.......

Ok as I write this Im having cravings to go eat just about EVERYTHING I can find in my cabinets =( This morning I woke up at 7:00am had 1cup of coffee 1 tbs of creamer a small (genas small bowl) of cereal with milk and head out to yoga.....Class was great I sweat and had a good wkout it lasted 1hr and then off to the gym for a 300 calorie burn on the eliptical, I got home and started cleaning ((after the shower)) I also did laundry mopped and by 11am my home was clean!! Then Gena woke up (late sleeper) I made her pancakes I cut them small and yup.....I took some bites no syrup though she doesnt like it.A few hrs later I had the munchies...........I grabbed some veggie chips and shared with Gena.....drank about 2-3 bottle waters also just seems that Im more hungry!!!! Sooo 3pm came and I ate 1cup of home made beef stew and I decided to lay down and nap but couldnt!!! 1 more cup of coffee and I decided to write.Im doing my best to not eat alot of bad things and I realized I need to shop for healthy snacks also its about that time for me so the urges are super strong,hubby wants to eat at Marie Calenders so I have to remind myself SALAD SALAD!! Im determined to keep myself on this path its not easy at all!!

So far in 4yrs Ive gone from 180 to 135, its 2lbs more than a while back I know.....but the yoga makes me feel great and I feel slimmer....I think its water weight I ALWAYS gain weight when its that time for me. My goal is to be healthy I dont want to deprive myself but right now I think I need to limit myself just because the holidays are coming...........my fingers are crossed XX

4 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette, it sounds like your diet is lacking protein. You need more after a workout. Your body is asking for it. Look up high protein, low cal, low fat foods.
Here's a website I found with that info
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/highproteinfood.htm

lynn said...

I'll ck it out thanks!!

Papi's Girl said...

yes mama more protein definitely. Try some hard boiled eggs just to snack on if you are hungry. Jazzy eats them too and dips them in low fat italian dressing. Cottage cheese and string cheese good to with some fruit. Maybe you can buy some protein shakes or protien bars so you have them ready just in case. I didn't know you weighed so much before. (180) That is encouraging to me to see how far you have come. Thanks for sharing.

lynn said...

Monica-thats a good idea I should get some protein bars or shakes!yea its taken me a while to loose the weight mainly because I never stuck with it now Im more motivated and its always the last 5-6lbs that are tough to loose for me =/ But I know I will get there thank u both!! I appreciate the advice =)