Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Keeping motivated

This morning I woke up at 8am and MADE myself get ready for yoga........I didnt have time to eat breakfast so I grabbed a bananna and yes my coffee with sugar free creamer.Yoga was awesome and 90min long once it was over I got home took Gena to school and made myself a real breakfast 2 egg whites 1/4 butter and some shredded tri-tip and 1 piece of toast,once I ate I went to the gym and burned 300 calories and did some abs ok well when I was on the balance ball I adjusted myself and BOOM fell on my a*@!!!! =( it hurt!! noone was there and I got up fast and did some side bends(standing holding 7.5lbs ) and then some squats then home and showered.When Oni got Gena he wanted to take her to eat and play at Chucky Cheese I was good!! I ate 2 servings of salad no dressing (but tons of green some sun flower seeds), cantalope and melon dew (green) and 1 slice of pizza it was small though.I did pick at hubbys coconut cream pie just a few spoons not many and a couple of veggie sticks thats the only slip up I had~! Im proud of myself today lunch didnt happen but it was ok because breakfast was very filling for me I had one more cup of coffee but Im pretty content right now.Im looking forward to sticking to this routine atleast until sunday because Monday Im back to wk and then it gets HARD! =(

1 comment:

Papi's Girl said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I know you love being able to get your awesome workouts in since you are on vacation. Just enjoy while it lasts. :)