Friday, November 20, 2009

Im back

Yes Im back Im soory Ive been gone for so long but Ive been busy..........busy being a mommy a wife a wking individual and also TRYING to wkout everyday!! So far Ive managed to wkout everyday I started Bikram Yoga a few days ago and I like it!!.I weighed myself and wasnt happy so I wonder what happened?? Its almost that time for me and Im also stressed out my cloths feel good so maybe its just water weight?Im off for a week from work so my goals are:

1)Wkout everyday -Yoga and 30min of Cardio
2)Avoid any junk food!! anything I know isnt healthy that is
3)When wanting something sweet eat an apple or drink crystal light

So far those are my goals for this week.............since I will be home.

Thanks for cking up on me!! =)

3 comments:

Iris said...

Hope you are able to reach your goals. Remember, Monica and I are on the same boat! Be good. I am glad you wrote a blog. It's nice to know what's going on with you, more extensively than facebook:)

Papi's Girl said...

Welcome back. Yes keep us posted. We are on the journey with you. We each have our own obstacles and roads to travel but essentially we're all headed in the same direction. :) Unfortunately my journey is ALOT longer then you ladies but non the less I will get there.

lynn said...

Thank you! Its a hard journey and seems like the ending is close then BOOM you fall =( but the good thing is we all keep motivated and get back up and get back on track Good luck to u both and Monica I know youll get there your so motivated and Iris your soooo close!! Im proud of all of u oh ok and me to =)