Monday, November 23, 2009

Putting away the scale

Ok so this am I felt extremly bloated!! We all know how that is............soooo I did the worse thing ever I WEIGHED MYSELF!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2lbs!! ughhhh last night we went to eat.......I got 1/2 a turkey sandwhich lettuce only mayo on the side (I dipped my knife in it to spread) and a veggie soup.........Oni ordered an appetizer I ate some not much but it was good.They brought corn bread and fried green beans (omg so good) and chicken strips I picked at them but not much...I also drank some yummy orange spice tea with a tad of honey it was soo delicious!!! I know I didnt over eat yesterday and I know its all bloating it happens every month


I ate this am better I had 2 egg whites 1/4 tsp of butter and 1 toast bread also 1 cup of coffee and 2 tbsp of sugar free creamer.The reason I say 1 cup is because I normally drank more but I cut back also on the creamer so far thats all I had! oh and water but I ate at 10am and its already 12:28 and Im about to get ready to go to the gym and hit the eliptical burn 300 calories and if I have time do some weights.........I plan to go to the store today and get some roamine lettuce and make me a salad for lunch....I have some silvered almonds (protein) and some shredded cheese (calcium) and I plan to add some turkey breast to it or some other type of protein maybe also buy some protein shakes or bars Ill have to see....Dinner is tri-tip steaks and also salad and steamed broccoli Im trying my best its hard but I have great ppl keeping me motivated =) I will update later!!

********************UPDATE**********************************

I wasnt able to have lunch just because time passed and I didnt make time but I ate a handful of almonds and an apple before my wkout after I got Gena I took her for some ice cream and I got a small (and I mean small) cup (1 scoop) of marble fudge =I it was ok........then we got home I was making the tri-tip I cut it up and put it in my salad no dressing and 1 cup of 1% milk so far thats all I had.I made some corn bread but I havent had any and probable wont Yoga is a nono today Gena wants me to stay home and started crying when I told her I was going to leave for a little bit she said I can wkout at home with her so I cant just leave!! I did wkout today at the gym burned 300 calories and did some abs so Im ok I will wake up tomorrow at 8am and go to the gym and then yoga at 9am.....oh I also got some orange spice tea for later its soooooo good!! ok thats all I will NOT weigh myself until saturday am just because Im bloated and I will make time to wkout everyday since Im off of wk =) thanks for cking up on me!!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

You did great. Almonds are not too high in protein but are a great source of healthy fat and fiber. I read that you are supposed to eat your weight in grams of protien. So if you weigh 130 you eat 130 grams of protein per day. That sounds like alot I know. I do my working out in the am too for the same reason as you had today. My daughter plays that guilt trip on me all the time. Then she gives me the puppy dog eyes. :) But I always tell her that I need time too in order to be a better mommy for her. She seems to understand a little more now that she is getting older.

lynn said...

Yea I normally don't have Gena telling me to be hone it's my week off ad while I'm wking u go straight AFTER Wk to avoid the guilt trip:/ but it's ok I woke up early today and got it done thanks for the advice prima!!