Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Re-starting what wked

Ok once upon a time I was 145lbs..........I started weight watchers on November 2008 I lost 15lbs but stopped going to meetings and eating a bit much.Today I decided to re-start the point counting and did great =) EXCEPT..............I started dinner and part of it is french bread and I strated to pick at it (shame) Ok well let me start off on what goes on...

My daily allowed points are still 19 not including 35 "play points" meaning if I really want a treat I can use the 35 no more than that..(yes the bread is now part of it=I) Today I ate:

1/3 cup of oatmeal (2)
Coffee(2)
Pot stickers from healthy choice (7)-came with rice
Treats-WW cookie and cake (2) for both
I drank ALOT of tea!! and water....
Dinner is Tomato soup and parmesean toast the total is 3 for that (1piece and 1 1/2 cup)
I might not have the full 1 1/2 cup of soup but I am still counting the points I had 3 left over before I ate the bread ........So Im assuming I ate total today of 20 (just because I ate bread already and had 3 left over so Im thinking the bread was 4)

Ok so everyday I will make sure to stay within my allowed points and see were I am on Christmas Eve,I know I probable gained the 5 I lost but Im just going to move forward =)

5 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette, I am thinking about buying myself a cute outfit for Christmas for before dinner. One that shows off my curves a little. And then, I plan to carry my pajamas and bathrobe for after dinner LOL! I think you are very disciplined and you will be fine. Your points method is simple to follow and totally doable. :)

Papi's Girl said...

Iris- U are to funny.
Lynnette- how much do you weigh right now. You and Iris just crack me up. You are both so obessesed about 15 or less pounds. I have to lose 50 lbs. WOW! But I did it before and I can do it again.

Remember your body changes with age and what used to work before might now work the same now. I still think you don't eat enough.

I understand you want to lose weight but your body does need certain very important nutrients especially as you get older and if you are considering having a baby.

Being thin is not necessarily healthy if you are not eating right. Be careful. Love you.

Papi's Girl said...

Counting calories is only part of the puzzle. Making sure you are eating the right food and vitamins is the most important part. We can eat 1,200 calories of bread...and lose weight eventually. BUT are we healthy. :)

lynn said...

Iris- I saw a video u made of some cloths uvhave and the black dress I think it was snug looked beautiful!!!!! Oh and at genas party u looked toned so u crazy!! Lol and thanks I think I'll be fine it's hard getting back into it remember I'd always update u!! Haha

Monica- I tried calorie counting it was exhausting!! Lol I do eat enough just not compared to my hubby and so on:) I weight 133 I think lol but my goal is 125-127 I was once 121 but that's toooo thin I sub pasta with whe wheat and cut calories here and there by substituting things but I do eat I promise I have to mainly because I get low sugars if I don't also I don't eat certain foods due to high cholesterol and Oni has to have less sodium things due to miears disease makes him retain water so my home has minimal items (except when I bake haha) I do my best to cook light and good food thanks for ur concern:) and support

Papi's Girl said...

I know you know what you are doing just becareful. Love you.