Friday, February 19, 2010

No sugar...........wait what!?

Ok so Ive been trying to not eat anything with any artifical sugar, I have my weak moments.....I have clinical hypoglycemia so this am I had a tiny attack my heart was racing and I know the only way to get rid of it fast was sugar/carbs.I grabbed a few ritz crackers and boom it was gone.....then back to no sugar.I no longer use splenda I switched to Truvia, I heard (after I already bought it) that Stevia is better =I ....ok well next time Ill get it ....lol

Its not that hard to avoid sugar,except its almost that time for me and this is when I want sweets also today is my hubbys bday...I bought him a cookies and cream cake from Baskin Robbins.....I admit I had a couple bites from Genas but I did not serve myself any, I had a cup of coffee with sugar free vanilla creamer, it helped my sweet tooth.Yesterday I wked out for 55min and my calves HURT!!!!!!! I think I can do this!! I will struggle but in time I think it will come easy =) this is what I ate today:

Coffe w/ sf creamer
Oatmeal w/ cinnamon and truvia
Orange

Lunch I had ground turkey breast with veggies and sugar free chocolate pudding
water 32oz

I grabbed a diet pepsi.........I fill it up with tons of ice to water it a tad

Got home didnt have dinner yet I had an apple so Im ok for now also another cup of coffee.

Were going bowling tonight,my goal is to be cautious about what I put in my body,drink more water and just have fun!!! My cloths feel good I feel good I wont weigh myself until probable sunday....but Im nervous because when Im due I normally gain about 3lbs! =( Im taking it one day at a time! Il do my best to keep u poste =)

4 comments:

Iris said...

Thanks for writing a blog about it. It's nice to see the details of how it's going.I didn't know you had that health issue. I am sorry :( Glad that you know what to do to take care of it. This has been very challenging.But I am glad I have you 2 to lean on.

lynn said...

Thanks prima! Yes I had it since I was 21 all just because I use to starve myself when I was younger:( Thats why I can't do any diets that cut out carbs and so on:((. But it's ok, it's rare I get it anymore. I'll do my best to make time to write!! :) And ull always be able to count on me to lean on cuz I know I can also lean on u;)

Papi's Girl said...

I am glad you are blogging again too. Please try to keep it up. So far only Iris and I go back and forth on our blogs....LOL! We need you support and tips too :) I am happy you did good. I know it can be tough during this time of the month. I found a sugar free diabetic bakery. I want to go check it out. My hubbys buddy used to go there. Yummy. Hope it's good.

lynn said...

Aw Monica:) I'll do my best!! Promise<3 I read the goldfish original crackers (plain) have less than 1g of sugar!!:O so maybe I'll carry those with me in case I feel sick again...:)