Sunday, December 6, 2009

Very close

While on vacation I decided to wkout as much as I could and did 6 days in a row =) I would do my yoga which was 1hr and 30min long and then off to the gym for 30min so a total of 2hrs of a wkout !! It felt awesome to be able to wkout like that and it made me make better choices also on Thanksgiving I went to the gym and wkouted out for 50min burned over 500 cal also.On friday I woke up pretty early and went to the mall and did some shopping.Me and Genesis stopped and ate at El Toritos I already know what the least calorie plate they have so I ordered a Chicken Tortilla Soup and a side salad also a Diet Pepsi.I avoided the chips and salsa and just ate a couple and pushed they away,which is hard!! Well the soup was a bit spicy and I had nothing else to eat that day other than a light Jamba Juice (125cal) well later that day we were home and I had very BAD nausea!!! I went to bed at 3am in pain and it was hard to sleep.I woke up Saturday and I wasnt able to eat anything I determined I had the stomach flu =( why?? Ive had it before and I wasnt vomiting (I would drink water or get alot of air but I was close a few times) I didnt go to the Dr because one year I had a bad case of the stomach flu and the Dr I worked for gave me an injection of Phernagen..........well I was allergic!! So since its a common medication for the symptoms (nausea) I didnt want to waste my time going since I know I cant have it I know theres more meds for it but I dont want to risk being alleric to any other ones.Anywho I wasnt able to wkout the rest of the week since I was recovering on that Saturday we went to Long Beach to have another Thanksgiving (Puerto Rican style) I ate a few bits of rice and salad and turkey ALL DAY thats it =( By tuesday I was able to to finally eat and not be sick!! I weighed myself yesterday morning and I went from 137 (this was pre-menstrual) to 132!! so 5lbs lost !!I always get stuck on this weight,it becomes a struggle last night we went to celebrate a friends bday at a Hookah lounge before that we ate at Corner Bakery I had chicken noodle soup and half a turkey sandwhich light mayo on Whole Wheat bread and a coffee.After the lounge (please note I didnt smoke or drink I had turkish coffee) they wanted to eat at some yummy Chinese place it was DELISH!! It was late though sooo I know I gained and yup 1.6lbs but its ok I know its due to the late eating and bloating I feel.This morning I had just my coffee and thats it...........Im not hungry so its back to eating good and being more active =) thanks for cking up on me.

4 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Girl do you ever eat? It seems like you and Iris almost starve yourselves..LOL! You guys probably look at my journal and think I am a big pig :). Glad you are feeling better. It totally sucks to be sick and not be able to stick to our routine. Thanks for posting I enjoy reading it.

lynn said...

Oh my!! You sound like my mom and husband!! HAHA! YES I eat :) lol I just don't eat alot at one time I snack I'm the am it's my coffee and if it's the weekend I don't eat alot but @ Wk it's a battle:) I love reading your blogs!! No worried you eat very healthy compared to me sometimes I don't know how u do it I won't try new foods:I that's bad hug!! Lol:P

Papi's Girl said...

I can stand to eat better then I do but I do what I can with what I have. Healthy food can be expensive. I would love to eat all organic and eat lots of fish but it can be pretty pricy if you eat the good stuff. Once I start working I will be more strict and buy less processed food. I also still eat sugar treats but not as much as I used to. I have to allow a little bit so I don't binge later. You know what I mean. I have to lose the weight a healthy way. Just because we get skinny doesn't mean we are healthy. You can be skinny looking but still have a high percentage of body fat. You can also have unhealthy eating habits. So this journey for me is more like a marathon and not a sprint.

Iris said...

LOL @ Moni's comment. I DO eat. I think I eat a lot! BTW I don't think you are a big pig. Out of us 3, I think you work out the most. That's why you need to intake calories. As for me, I rarely get in a good work out.

Lynnette-Just keep up the motivation!