Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday

I ate ok struggled because we had a going away party potluck and there was tons of goodies:/ along with some stress it's not a good combination.

Bf: egg whites turkey sausage with bellpeppers and onions in a low carb tortilla
coffee
lunch left over turkey with bellpeppers and onions
ok sooo the potluck started after I ate, I did it on purpose thinking I would be to full to eat.fail.
They had tons of no no but I did get salads fruit and one pasta salad I never shouldve tried..Y? It was soooooooo good!! I went back for more it had beans groundmeat and cheese yummy! I had half a crossiant. They had a choc fountain with strawberries and pretzels to dip I had 1 of each and more regular fruit.
After work I did the eliptical for 40min burned off 400cal.
When I got home Onis friend brought over pizza!!:/ omg so I had 3 small slices they were cut into squares so it wasn't a normal slice size. I was exhausted so I took a nice nap got up played with the baby lifted him a few times (he's 17lbs) then did a couple of squats also . We wnt to bed by 9:30 so this am I woke up sore@__@ felt good but I need to maker sure I don't give into the goodies!! If I want to loose this weight I need to have more self control...

Txs for cking up on me:)

2 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette-You need a back up plan. I have written down what I can do in different common situations. For example:

1) My co workers always offer me snacks or have chocolates at their desk.
My back up plan: I will ALWAYS say no to their offers until they stop offering AND I will avoid the chocolate at their desk.

2) I snack a lot when I am home.
My back up plan: I will stay busy busy busy!

3) We eat on the street a lot.
My back up plan: I order a salad and WATER! No diet drinks anymore.

For your pizza issue, I say announce to all that you will eat 1 square piece and you must eat it with a salad. Every one will be like OK!? But it makes you accountable. That's just one example of a back up plan. You can create your own, based on what your typical food issues, food problems, food obstacles and food roadblocks are.

For me, I have no problem with eating. I have a problem wth finding time to work out. I have been able to deal with my food problems with the above method. So, I am passing it on to you.

Papi's Girl said...

AWESOME advice Iris (again!). I have the same issue Iris has with eating snacks all day if I am home. If I am out and busy I don't eat as much in the day but them at night I have snack attacks. I am working on it too.

My plan is to make sure I go to bed on time and really try harder to avoid snacking.

I am also going to write a note and post it on the fridge that says: "What are you feeling right now?" This helps me avoid emotional eating.

So like Iris said do what works for you and helps address your particular problem.