Monday, April 4, 2011

The weekend

Saturday was ok, the girls woke me up at 10(baby woke up also) I made them breakfast, I bought soyrizo for the family I won't buy the regular kind, I know what's in it (ewwww) so I'm trying to introduce healthier options. I made it for Akira with eggs she said it was ok lol and she's not a picky eater so for her to say it's ok meant she prefers the real kind! Oh well it what they get I won't buy another kind I'm sure they'll get use to it. Gena ate cereal so while they ate I made turkey bacon and egg whites for me in a low carb tortilla and my coffee yes I now like the low carb tortilla. It's good!

Lunch I had weight watchers cheese and while wheat bread I sprayed it with butter spray and made a grilled cheese, I did good most of the day then I went to costco!!!! Ahhh smh! I snacked on healthy samples though but still!

That night we went to a engagement party, once we got there they had some appetizers all healthy but I'm not a fan of anything stuffed:/ I had half a glass of wine and they put out some yummy pasta and salad! Omg!! The pasta was sooo good and the salad! Wow! It had brocolli/coliflower it wad good! We left before they cut the cake to get the kids so that was a good thing it had fondant! I'm not a fan of it but I know I wouldve ate alot!

Sunday:

woke up not very hungry, I had a fiberone bar and coffee and decided to wkout. My cousin sent me a DVD called mambo mama! Let me tell u it's not easy!!! Especially carrying a 17lb baby! He passed out while I sweat he woke up when it was almost over I did the floor exercises with him whch he enjoyed:) I ate pretty good the rest of the day I made salad and chicken with some corn and cucumbers it wad filling. I snacked on almonds and had water most of the day. So my weekend was a struggle but I feel good on how I did:)

txs for cking on me!

2 comments:

Iris said...

How cute! I would like to see you guys doing the mambo mamas LOL I am glad you got in a good workout :)

Papi's Girl said...

Great job. Just take it day by day. Somedays will be a little harder to get through but keep your head up and keep pushing.