Monday, April 6, 2009

Choices

Well I have decided to stick to what Im doing....but........I also decided that my goal to be 125lbs isnt going to happen why? well I have 2 kids and Im pretty busy and for me to be that weight means completly focusing on just wking out alot and being sooooooooo detailed on how I eat that it means less time with the kids and Oni and also he made a comment that hit........he thinks Im getting to thin which he doesnt like.My husband has NEVER once made me feel that I needed to loose weight ......it was always me thats never happy on my body so he accepts that I will workout example:instead of sleeping in on the weekend I get up and go wkout which is ok with him....as long as I dont complain Im tired because it was my choice to get up he rather me rest......I took akira with me sunday morning to the golf course its a 4mile trail she took her bike I jogged along which is great because I was trying to stay near her so I HAD to keep jogging!! we did it in 40min!! If I was alone it would take me an hr!! haha we were both sore at the end but she liked it so I told her that I will be taking her wth me on the weekends and during the week if theres time she was happy about that.So now that Im ok with being 130 I just need to loose a couple pounds that seem to love being with me and Im good yes Im still going to be healthy minded and wkout but I think if my husband loves how I look then I should be happy also I dont want to be to thin that hell be disgusted........so toning is still a total must thats all hes tld me to keep doing........I feel less stressed now which is great!! I was putting to much pressure on myself and he thinks thats whats made me gain also weve both watched the Biggest Loser and he told me what Jillian once told a contestant:Stress will make you gain!! stop stressing!! haha so thats what I will do keep wking out and love my body the way it is.....now as for weighing in I think I wont be going in to much anymore I will still do it at home and go once or twice a month but its more pressure going in....if I loose more than what I want to now then its ok also for now I want to be happy and my hubby to be happy and me not stressing and crying (yes Ive cried!!) about my weight will make our lives better thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Hey cousin. I am glad you have made your choice. It is very hard to keep your weight. Right now I am at home with butter cookies, sugar juices and other junk. I am hungry and there is no milk. I have been trying so hard to stay away from junk while keeping busy. Right now, I am taking a break to feed the baby. But yeah I totally feel your pain. Well, all I can say is if that's where you want to be, then you better start appreciating yourself at this size. Don't compare to anyone and recognize your own beauty. That means, finding yourself sexy, buying your 130 lb body the right size of cute clothes, accentuate what you like about yourself. And just carry your posture well, smile a lot and be proud that your hunny loves you the way you are :)

Remember, us women, we get uglier as we age. What never goes away is how we treat others, including our closest family (hubby, kids.) When beauty fades, it's all going to be about your inner-self and how your family perceives you. ;)

lynn said...

i feel less stressed now that ive made this choice and ive always been 130lbs even as i was in elementary it seems like this is the weight im meant to be and im ok with that im a size 7 and i always looked and thought i wanted to be a 5 or 6 and maybe one day i will be but as for now im a healthy 133lbs and my cloths feel great and my goal is to tone my body up yes being bored does make it easy to eat!!! feed him and go for a walk!!!
everyone who knows me think im thin enough and wonder why im trying to loose more so it hit more when oni said im to fine and to not loose anymore hes the person i appreciate most hes so honest and would tell me the truth (everyone does but it hits hme more when my hubby says it) ur right i cant compare myself to anyone i have 2 kids and im active still and i want to set a good example especially on body image =) thank u cuzin!!!