Monday, April 20, 2009

Random

Well I havent weighed myself because it was a stressful week at wk...Ive been learing to enter sugerys and Inpts which isnt very hard just time consuming and it doesnt help when the nurses are just giving you more surgerys while your still entering the ones from like an hour ago......ifyour wondering were I work I wk in the TPR unit for Tricare/Healthnet I enter the referrals and send them over to be reviewed by the military but its my responsibility to make sure everything is entered correctly and that the eligibility is up to date and more.......so its a tiny bit stressful when I stress I tend to gain it always happens to me.....not because I over eat but because I forget to eat.......the body naturally thinks your starving so it holds onto everything you have so you dont loose.....you might even gain which I normally do......so Im just eating better (yes I do have my treats!!) but we went to eat yesterday and I had a spinach salad with bell peppers and mushroms and chicken it was ok....but I did hold back on ordering a not so healthy food............burgers!! haha I did have a little bit of the grls fries to kill my urge it wked and my hubby made sure I didnt over do it he told me to stop no more .......I asked him to help me control myself because I love me my fries!! hahaha

So I took Akira to get her toes done on Sunday and I did also it was a treat because I dont even go to get them done but shes been asking me to do them but I thought shed love some mommy and daughter time she did she was happy she wasnt aware of what we were doing so it was a surprise =) Gena is still to young for it so I will do her nails at home.........no finger painting just toes Akira eats her nails and Gena well she doesnt but still to young I say.........its been hot lately so it makes a great time for ice cream......my other weakness!!! but I get the sugar free.......still yum but I get one scoop so I just have enough to satisfy me ........well thats it for now I will be posting some pixs soon!!! thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Iris said...

You are very strict with yourself now. But that's good. I am glad that you are learning self-restraint and that you are involving Oni to help you control your urges. It's a life change.

lynn said...

Yea I need to be so I can get back on track but I do have my treats!! so trust me Im not that strict!! haha its so hard but Im taking it one day at a time....I do get a little offended when he tells me to stop eating but he reminds me I asked him to help so I chill about it....haha (Im a fat grl at heart and love me my food!!)