Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday

So I ate pretty good:) I did snack more than I wanted but it was all healthy snacks like almonds and some organic chips but not many. I didn't have anything bad and full of calories:)

I woke up and did 50crunches I didn't have much time for more:( but it started my day. At break I went to the gym here at work and did some arm exercises, mainly for the back of my arms. I did 3 reps of each . Lunch I had a chicken salad. I was craving a bagel:/ we had a table full here at work!! Omg! I resisted for about 5hrs then I gave in but only had half!! I asked the fam what they wante for dinner and they said pizza:/ ohhhh ummm k. So I decided to make it. Mine was whole wheat and skim cheese with lean turkey sausage. Everyone had the same toppings but regular crust. It came out yummy and the pieces were small so 3= 2 regular slices:) no big wkout though we had family time and watched a movie<3 I did lift angel up and down!

Thanks for cking on me!

3 comments:

Iris said...

Good job! You ate 1/2 bagel :) That's not bad at all. You are doing good and moving toward something positive!

lynn said...

Thank u:) I originally didn't want it... Ok I did but all of it so I had half and wrapped the other half and saved it for the nex day:) it's not easy I love carbs haha

Papi's Girl said...

I love carbs too so I try to keep them out of the house when I can. Or atleast by healthier options. You did great. You were like me with the dang candy dish at work. The ladies put it on my desk. That is not fair. I think they do it on purpose.