Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tuesday woohoo!

Why woohoo? Well I kept to my diet! I didn't cheat I wrote my food log in the morning ALL the things I was going to eat snacks and all and I didn't stray not once!:) I allowed some good carbs and sweets but it was part of my log;)


Wkouts: in the am I didn't have time to do any abs:( but I did do arm and leg exercises and at my lunch break we walk 30min up and down a hill O__O

Lunch I added sone raw veggies in my turkey wrap it was on a whole whea tortilla and it had zuccini cabbage and shredded carrots it was good and filling:)

after Wk I did more weights and squats and 30min on the eliptical when I got home I cleaned up swept and dusted made beds and washed the tub by the time I was hungry Oni made hot dogs:/ sooo I had 1 (grilled) in a wheat tortilla I had to count chips out to make sure I kept within my pts I do allow food like this in moderation but as long as I have it within my food budget it makes me feel like I'm not depriving myself:)

i asked hubby to blow up my wkout ball I only did a few because by the time I showered and got the kids ready for bed it was late. We were able to watch a movie together again:) I'm happy I did good yes I can do better in the food part but I didn't go over my allowed pts not even 1!! Woohoo

txs for cking on me:)

3 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette-This is amazing! You got to eat what you wanted and you had a plan! Now comes the hard part: Sticking to the plan daily. It will be routine for you though. I hope things are good today too. I know your little one is sick and you aren't sleeping well. It makes it tough to stick to your plan. But just TRY to stay as close as possible.

lynn said...

Yes! I was super happy and then got hungry so I went to sleep:) it is hard I want to wkout today after work but I want to be with angel:( he has shots today so daddys taking him since I'll be at work, soo I told myself 20min cardio then get Gena and store, he should be home by the time I get there, if I stop now I know it will get harder:/ keeping my fingers crossed my goal is to loose some before the baby shower:)

Papi's Girl said...

You can do it Lynnette. You have a plan and you will stick to it. Just be positive and stay determined.