Sunday, April 10, 2011

Loss

It's been hard to stay on track. Last week I started off great then baby got sick them hubby, I did make sure to do something while on breaks and eat healthy. On Thursday I did bench dips for my triceps pushups off a bench squats lunges and so on I'm still sore today:) I lost 1.8lbs in a week! Woohooo I'm happy about it I still have ways to go but to me it's a good loss especially since I started my ykw and on Friday I was on a chocolate mission lol

Txs for cking on me

2 comments:

Iris said...

Lynnette,

I have been pushing and struggling to lose 10 lbs. I can't drop not one ounce. It's GREAT that you lost a pound & .8! Hold on to that and move forward!

Papi's Girl said...

Yippeeee for your loss. Good job. I have lost 4.5 lbs. I am happy too. :) Hey any loss is a good thing right?

Keep moving forward and stay motivated.