Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday

I started off good I ate egg whites with half a hot dog in a low carb tortilla with homemade salsa. I was exhausted because baby was sick I'll write about that on that blog soon. I did go do some back exercises and for my sides but I wasn't into it. I skipped my lunch walk so I could nap, didn't go as well as I wanted I couldn't get conmfy. Lunch I had some spagetti then it went a little down hill from there. I had not slept good so I was really tired, I had some more coffee oranges bananna half a bagel and a diet pepsi. No not bad I wanted to stay clear from coffee after the morning and the bagel was because I well wanted a bagel I ate out of being tired:/ so it's not good.
I didn't do the gym after work like I wanted, why? Well baby had shots that day so I had to decide A) gym then Gena store get home start dinner clean up and get things ready before he got home or B) no gym get Gena and so on. So I went to get Gena and she wanted to stay at my inlaws but she had hw so I helped her was there about 1hr then to fresh and easy, by the time I got home I cleaned up starte dinner and then Oni was home. My poor baby wanted mommy so I'm glad I made the choice to skip the gym I wouldn't of been done if I wouldve done choice A, I made beef sirloin chili it had veggies in it but I was hungry soooo I had a handful if organic tortilla chips put it in the bowl and poured the chili and adde a pinch of shredded cheese, it was good and I did do it with my points in mind . I kept snacking as the day went but on almonds and healthy chips also cantelope. I'm not happy with my day but I made a choice to choose my kids over the gym, I'm glad I was able to do what I needed to for them. Tomorrows a new day and I won't stop from my goal;)

txs for cking on me

3 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Hey we are mommies first. I know it's tough to mananage so many tasks but that is part of having small kids. The only reason I can workout is because Jazzy is older and doesn't require so much attention. She also understands (after a long talk with her) that I have to make that time for myself.

I still think you are doing good. Becareful with the almonds...they contain healthy fat but aren't good to snack on all the time when you are trying to lose weight.

Papi's Girl said...

*manage...LOL!

Iris said...

I feel like I am in your position at least every week. I feel your pain. The best thing you can do is train your resistance with the food. You made good choices, but you made bad ones too. That's mostly because you are tired. I have been there before. I know EXACTLY how you feel. It' like, even if you had healthier choices, having the bad ones makes them WIN. Stay patient. It gets easier, as you already know. You will get there! When Angel is about a year old, you will start to have more time and energy. But don't let that discourage you. Prepare your body for that upcoming free time to exercise, by being extra good with your diet :)