Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good and bad

Well so far as of last week I've lost 4.6lbs!! Woohoo it's been hard I won't lie. I'm embarrssed about my weight when ppl ask or say "ur not chubby you look great yr what 125/130" I WISH! I nicely say "noooo I'm actually 145" I get shocked looks more than half of the time, maybe I hide it well. But I don't feel like I look the weight they say, I struggle like anyone does to eat healthy. I do count calories and it's helped alot! I make it a goal to burn no less than 400cal a day and wkout 5days a week if I can squeeze day 6 then even better. I will occassionally try on prebaby jeans some fit (snug) some refuse to even be close to closing:/ my issues seem to be not just the tummy but my hips, I know with time that will go down.

Bad; I've had no no's, like a cupcake.... That and nachos. I was doing great then my sister called me to come over.... I went..., she had nachos!:/ I had some with salsa on top.... And then more and then again! Ahhhh!

New goals: I will snack before heading to anyones home
I will NOT have sweets unless it's just 1 and only on a weekend.
I will eat more healthy foods so I'm less tempted.

These seem to be what I need to work on more lately. As for wking out I think 5days is good it is during my breaks at work. Once baby is older I'll add weekend runs but I'm happy that I do get time to do it during the week. I do add strength, weights and lunges... I will reach my goals!!!!:D as for weightloss I don't want to loose to fast.... So 1-2lbs a week I'm ok with, for now lol

Txs for cking on me!!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Congrats on your loss. I agree 1 to 2 lbs per week is a good and realistic goal. I think you are doing great. We all have our moments of weakness. :)

Iris said...

Lynnette-Keep up the hard work. I am glad you are reading my old blogs. You can see, I struggled with going up and down. It was frustrating to me. It still is. I wish I always had time to work out. I wish I was consistent! You are doing the best you can do, while still being a good mama. Your poor little guys is teething right now and I am sure he needs to be comforted by you :) I can already picture you, when Angel is 2 yrs old, looking slim and with 3 kids! You can do it!