Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lost some

So a quick update: I've lost 5.4lbs 1in on my waist 1/2in on my hips:) yea I'm a happy person!
My weight is 144.6 my weight on my first prenatal appt was 145 so I'm now below my first appt weight that was one goal I had and it's accomplished! My next goal is to be below 140 which will take time but I know it will get done! I really wish I wouldve done the calorie count after baby was born I prob would b at my goal (125) my cousin dis mention it to me but I was on weight watchers, it didn't work at all! So this is why I'm now doing the calorie count but I won't beat myself up I'm doing it now with success and I'm going to kee it up!! A few of my favorite foods so far:

am shake: 1banana 1/2cp fresh strawberries and 1/2 skim milk
snack: whole wheat toast with 1tbs of natural pb
and apple:)

lunch is whatever I make for dinner .... Another personal goal is to cook at home 6days a week, so far so good!
I do push myself to wkout it's not easy for me with sick kids and less sleep but I have to remember why I'm doing this OH and it helps that hubby noticed I'm in some of my prebaby jeans!:D

Txs for cking up on me!!!

3 comments:

Iris said...

Yeah Lynnette! I am so proud of you because I see your diary and I see you working so hard to eat right. I also see your workouts logged and it's so paying off isn't it?

Can't wait to see what cute outfits you wear as you start to shrink!

Papi's Girl said...

So proud of you Lynette. I wish I had time to log my calories on there too but I don't have an Iphone and I don't get on the computer everyday. It is tough to keep track of calories when you have to calculate them on your own.

I am happy it is working for you and that you are happy with your results. You will be at your goal sooner than later. :) Great job!

lynn said...

Iris: I can't wait either!! I'm hoping by his birthday I'm at my goal of 125:) well see!! And yes it's helping! I make myself wkout knowing it's already logged in I can't lie to my body, it's not going to help me

moni: I understand it's really hard, I hope you can still calculate it without help, but ull get the hang of it:)