Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching up

So it's been busy. About a week ago we went to disney and met up with family. It was nice to be able to finally hang out with our girls our cousins and their kids it was the first time angel was wide awake for it:) the Grls had alot of fun we did alot of walking and yes eating but I tried to limit the bad foods as much as I could.

Last week I started conting calories. So far I've lost 1.4lbs! It's not alot but I feel good inking the scale is finally moving DOWN! Lol . On Saturday me and the kids (hubby worked late so he was home) walked for the march of dimes it was 3.5mil we parked further away so we walked more or less about 5mil the baby did great! His first walk for a cause! Got home and crashed! I was exhausted! My plans are to wkout 4-5times a week and keep count of my calories:) I don't have a time frame.... I'd love to loose 25 it's more than my original goa but if I do it slowly it cam be done, I want to be where I was BEFORE kids.


Thanks for cking on us!

2 comments:

Iris said...

You can get there Lynnette! I have been seeing pictures of women who have done it. It takes a lot of hard work and sometimes time away from your family. But you will make it. Especially when Angel is a little older. For now, don't stop the foundation of the loss, which is eating well. You're doing so good!

Papi's Girl said...

I think you are doing wonderful. You have a full time job, you are a mommy and a wife. That is a lot of responsibility. When ever you can make time to workout just make it count. Maximize your workout by working several body parts at once. And like Iris said keep eating well. :) You will get there sooner than later.