Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reached a small goal!

So my goal weight was to be under 140 by my sisters baby shower. As you know and have read I changed my wkout and eating habits. I do my normal cardio but also add some weights which is really much needed. I need to tone my arms and legs but have no time once Im home so I read that if I do weights before I do cardio my wkout and results will be good. I also changed my foods like I mentioned and by me adding a good breakfast and eating every 2hrs has really kept me more aware of how and when I eat. I was nervous to weigh myself on Saturday morning. Whenever I get close to my goals I somehow slip and gain or dont loose. ....................I woke up in fear that the scale wont be nice.........I stepped on and in big numbers it read 139.8........... yes I lost some ounces~!~!!!! I was soooo happy , then it hit me........I dont have time to wkout........what am I going to do now ? Will I gain a few ounces back this weekend? will I gain and be stuck AGAIN? and then I realized..................Yes , maybe you will BUT you have finally reached a goal and you did it without any pills or starvations..........you did it! be happy! enjoy this little victory and move forward, so I did =) Yes I have more to loose but I will take the small joy I got when I read the scale that morning. I never thought I would see that number after 7mon of having my son......I know think positive, but I always struggled with my weight and body. I now fit into my old jeans and tops.........I have alot to tone but I feel great knowing that I am loosing this baby weight and not making myself wait a year like I use to. If I gain some ounces so what I will loose them again, I now need to really be on top of things I CANT gain anything back I need to loose the remaining 14lbs by November........ I do need to make sure I eat atleast 1200cal a day, I notice I gain some ounces when I eat less..............I cant have my body think Im starving, because Im not. I have heard people say I eat a little........but I eat ALL day. I stop by 7pm. This is a typical day for me


Breakfast
Onions - Raw, 0.13 cup, chopped
Generic - Bellpepper, 0.25 cup raw
Egg White - Large, Generic, 2 large egg white
Folgers - Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 2 tablespoon
Bread Du Jour - Italian Rolls, 1 roll
Coffeemate - Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer - Sugar Free, 7 tablespoon (15 ml)

Lunch
Lettuce - Green leaf, raw, 1 cup shredded
Foster Farms - Honey Roasted & Smoked Turkey Breast 98% Fat Free, 1.5 Slice

Dinner
Homemade - Chicken Fajita, 2 fajita
Mission - Flour Tortillas - Fajita Size, 1 tortilla (32g)
Baja Fresh Mexican Grill - Salsa Verde, 0.5 oz
Oil - Olive, 0.75 tablespoon

Snacks
Homemade by Me - Mixed Fresh Fruit Honeydew, Cantelope,
Zone Perfect - Nutrition Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter, 0.63 bar
Snyders of Hanover - Sourdough Specials Pretzels, 9 pretzels
Orange - Orange (S) 3-4 oz, 1.13 small 2-3/8 inch diameter
Fresh Produce - Apple, Red Delicious, 0.5 Large
Bread Mexican - Concha, 0.5 doughnut
 
Totals 1,288

Dinner changes ofcourse and so does lunch it all depends but I dont eat alot in one sitting because I eat mostly all day..........Im happy with where I am =) thank you for cking on me...

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Congrats on reaching your goal. Keep going girlie. We can definitely reach our goals by November. Love you and I am always here to support you and celebrate your success.

The best success is your ability to stay positive along your journey.

Iris said...

YAY for Lynnette!