Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday weigh in

****UPDATE****

Ok so while on our way to the game night I snacked on some sugar free cookies and I thought I would be ok.........NOT =(( When we got there I started getting hungry I thought they would have snacks I could eat.....they only had Doritos w/ cheese dip and the cookies I made........YUP I ate the bad stuff but drank water the whole time.....my tummy was hurting alot....I failed and now I feel VERY bloated =( I know if I weigh myself right now I will be upset....I feel it.....

LESSON: Prepare better take veggies for me like my cousin does......=(



So Im all done with u know what...so I was nervous to weigh in this am.....I was getting ready to meet up with one of my besties for breakfast......but wanted to see how I was doing before I went......guess what! 132.2!! Thats right......I lost 1.6 lbs!! I was super excited ....I did 20 girlie push ups and some squats before leaving I remembered to bring my truvia and I ordered :

coffee used half n half I heard it has no sugar and a short stack no butter and sugar free syrup =)

I think I did good also drank water....I got home and then went to the gym burned 300cal on the eliptical and then some more squats and lunges I was tired !!

Lunch:6 in subway whole wheat with turkey lettuce spinach cucumbers and bell peppers with salt and pepper and an apple =)

Were suppose to head to a friends house for game night and Im taking some oatmeal cookies with crasins and walnuts =I thatll be tough to say no to!! oh and Doritos but Im not addicted to them!! wish me luck!

4 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Have fun. You could have made some cookies for you with honey or truvia. :) Good luck.

Iris said...

Monica always has the "good" advice and reminders. LOL Lynnette, CONGRATULATIONS! Keep it going. We are into day 11 with this sugar free thing. ALMOST half way there. Let us know how you do with the cookies, they sound delicious :)

lynn said...

I didn't have honey:( but the ones I made were yummy but I munched on the sugar free ones I have and a sprite zero.... Hopefully I'll be ok tonight:| I'll keep u posted!! Thanks primas:)

Papi's Girl said...

You didn't fail you just weren't prepared. As long as you learned for your errors then you succeeded. :)