Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Sugar free day#12 (?)

Ok not sure what day it is but Im sure its more then 7 lol.....I was good all day yesterday until we left for the game night with friends=( I posted an update on the post so u can see what I did...

BUT new day lesson learned.....I woke up this am feeling bloated and yucky......I didnt feel like doing ANYTHING but while Oni went to get Gena (She stayed at gma and gpas house for the night) I made the bed cleaned up the house and then did a wkout....
100 crunches (different types)
Different lunges and squats
40 girlie push ups
By the time I was done I felt hot and a tad sweaty I got in the shower and once I was out had me my coffee and a 6in subway sandwhich.....yesterday I bought a foot long knowing Id save the other half for today Im pretty full =) I know I was bad last night so its motivation to be good from now on I need to go shopping for more veggies (sugar snap peas) and fruit =)
Im determined to stick to this now I can definetly feel the difference from before amazing how not having sugar does this to me....the minute I did have it I can tell the difference .....today Im hoping to go for a nice walk its nice out...=)

*****************HOURS LATER*********************************

Ok so I wasnt able to walk around today it started getting cold....my mom called me to take her to Costco so I went with her I had an orange and some pretzels as a snack, while there they had snacks everywere!! =I I did good Gena had a taste of skinny cow ice cream.....I didnt touch it.....BUT then my mom bought me a churro to share with Gena AHHHH! ! I tasted it....it was ok....not addicting I picked at it because honestly I was hungry...she also bought us a berry smoothie it was SWEET.....Gena drank most of it along with eating most of the churro....so I thought ok I was good....THEN hubby ordered pizza =( Thin crust veggie lovers for me....he got it with the thoughts of 1:I can have left overs for tomorrow and dinner... he did thin crust becaused he knows Im watching how I eat I had 2 small thin slices Im still a tad hungry but stopped eating and drank water.....tomorrow after wk Im going to get more raw veggies...and fruit....the pizza is also my lunch tomorrow....but just 1 slice....I am worried about weigh gain.....but I am also heading for a 30min cardio wkout tomorrow after wk at the gym we have at wk.....and ofcourse my 30min power walk at lunch so I think I should be ok =)

3 comments:

Iris said...

You can do it Lynnette. Get prepared and I know you will do it!

Papi's Girl said...

Not to bad except for the churro and berry smoothie. But you are doing better then you thought you would. Give yourself credit and just keep moving forward. Each day is a new day to start over. The most important thing is to be prepared or you will graze and snack on things that are off limits.

lynn said...

Monica: I didn't know my mom was getting the churro and smoothie:( I JUST finished talking to her about me avoiding foods and getting things with less sugar but I think she didn't realize it when he bought them that they have alot of it...... I didn't eat all of it or drink al of it but I shouldn't of even touched it:( but ur right today's a new day I think I'm doing ok bit could be better:) thanks for ur guys support it helps ALOT!!!:D