Thursday, February 25, 2010

Um Ok...Confession

Well I wish I could say Ive been awesome on these past few days but I havent..I started on Tuesday, soooo I normally get bloaty and cant stop eating....I havent ate any candy or ice cream, but I have had some sour dough bread w/ spray butter. At work they had some mixed nuts and all Id grab was the almonds and peanuts....tons!! =( so thats the problem, ate alot of almonds and nuts and I think thats were I screwed up.I have been drinking more than 32oz of water less Sprite zero, but last night Oni grilled......burgers and hot dogs and chicken breast, I had a chicken breast in a bun.............Annnnnddddddd 2 hot dogs in buns =(( (hiding and ready to be scroned) Wait what?? I know it happens but I feel very upset that I havent been able to stick to it.

So today I did better....I did have the nuts but not as much, I had:

An apple and almonds

Oatmeal and my coffee

Orange and grapes

Beef terryaki w bell peppers and salad

Sugar snap peas

And water tons of it!! I went to the store and got some steaks for hubby to grill. Im making mashed potatoes and steamed asperagous with lemon zest and spray of butter.....Im having brown rice and no taters.....I also had some sugar free chocolate chip cookies sooooo good!! Its really helped my sugar tooth. Ok so for my wkout I did my 30min walk with my sketchers shoes and went up a hill man its a major wkout!!! Later on I am going to do more squats and girlie push ups...I did some last night so Im hoping I dont gain any weight =(

3 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

You did great today. I am proud of what you have done so far. You can eat nuts. They are healthy fat and also have protein as long as they are not dipped in chocolate. The bread from the buns do have sugar but hey we all fall. I have too. Each day is a new opportunity to learn and grow from our mistakes. I am learning so much and really don't think I will go back to eating refined sugar.

lynn said...

:( they were salted......Aw thank u... It's been a hard week for me:(, and ur right me neither!! I now ck before I buy or eat anything if it's more than 3g of sugar I won't have it lol man amazing how much sugar are in the little things:O

Iris said...

Ha ha! You're doing good. Just try with the next meal :)