Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sugar free Friday

Morning snack since I go to wk so early:
Coffee and 5 sugar free cookies
When I was about ready to make my oatmeal my friend came over and said "come on" I asked what she means she said its the end of the month it didnt click right away and then it hit me....at the end of the month my wk does a little bday party for whom ever had a bday well I was the only one this month =) I walked in to:Carrott cake (favorite) Eggs bacon orange slices pineapple cookies and juice =I
Well my lovely co-worker knows me well and also brought some apple/cranberry bran muffins organic YUMMY!! She saved me here I grabbed one muffin a tiny bit of pineapple (I know its a nono but only had a little) a ton of orange slices and thats it =D yup no cake or anyother stuffs.The muffin filled me up tons , I did keep going back in for more oranges. lol.
Lunch:left over steak cut up brown rice and asparegous I did have a salad but I was to full to eat it I also drank orange-spice tea with truvia =)
Dinner: Panda express steamed veggies (no rice) chicken green bean and beef broccoli I felt like I ate ALOT but it was all veggies we went to the movies once we dropped off akira no I didnt have popcorn!! I told hubby no thank you while I drank water =) Akira did offer me a piece of her cookie after dinner I also said no WHAT!?? lol

Its getting easier as the day goes along =)

3 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Good job chica. That was some good will power you showed.

Iris said...

Woah Lynnette, Really really good effort. Glad you got to celebrate your Bday again :) That's nice of them to consider you.

lynn said...

He placed one with cheese on my lips I opened my mouth to say no he shoved it in there that's the only time too I looked at him and said no more thanks babe im still full but I loved popcorn with nacho cheese !!:( it's a sacrifice well worth it my health is mote important.