Monday, February 22, 2010

Struggles.....

Ok so this weekend we went to Disneyland, but let me back up a tad to friday.We went bowling for Oni bday and I resisted sweets I did have chips and salsa but said no to everything else.We had alot of fun and I met some of his friends he hasnt seen in forever!! One of his friends is a sweetie and I love love her!!! She said I looked tiny =) ok shes sweet, but I think I look the same.We got home around 12am went straight to bed!! lol Well on saturday he woke up excited and said WERE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!! So we went but I had my coffee first, instead of eating Mc Donalds (like Oni and Gena) me and Akira had Subway turkey breast dry with tons of veggies, no drink or sides I had water.Ok while Oni ate his fries (smelled sooooooo good) I NEVER once asked for one he was shocked! lol Gena had some Jelly Beans (ohhh) I grabbed one popped it in my mouth and Oni right away said "Ur not suppose to have that " I sortof didnt realize it, spit it out and told him thank u !! I brought along apples and fish crackers (original) has less than 1g of sugar.When we got there I need something warm!!! (COLD!) ....and thats when it started :FORGOT MY TRUVIA!!! =O......I had a coffee (hot choc was a no no) and did use splenda , at dinner we ate at the New Orleans Cafe, I ordered :

the Blackened chicken with a side salad, ok well I didnt know it was smuthered (the bread) so it was a tad buttery next time I will know , the salad had a vinagrette I ate some of it but it was to much since Im not into dressings, also I had water with lemon =)

Snacks were an apple and some crackers and also more water.

When we were done (it was about 12) I was super thirsty Oni got me a Diet Pepsi.The next morning we woke up and our ckout was 12pm.......sooo no breakfast since we woke up sortof late.We went into California Adventures to eat lunch, ok, I gotta say, I did what I could.

Asian bowl (yes white rice ) and chicken terryaki (sauce on the side) coffee (splenda) It also had tons of veggies in it like onions and bell peppers YUMMY!!!! I did use a little of sauce, not all of it and I was FULL by the time I was done. We walked around alot!! I did use my sketchers shapeups (Oh and at the hotel before leaving I did some girly push ups and some abs and also squats)

I had no snacks at all just alot of water, by the time the girls and Oni wanted dinner, I wasnt very hungry , grant it the last time we ate it was 1pm and it was already 8!! Oni wanted a sourdough bread bowl....YIKES Akira and I had the veggie chili..........I did have some bread and a coffee (yes I drink it alot BUT not for caffeine but it was cold!! ) Ok soo Oni got a cinnamon roll and I wanted to taste it he looked at me and said "No not worth it dont eat it , youll feel guilty" So I didnt =) Before we left I weighted myself.....133.8 (my body loves this weight =( ) so this am I weighed again I lost 2 ounces lol Ok so I struggled but I think I did ok =) thanks for reading and cking up on me!!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Sounds like you did pretty well this weekend. You did do a lot of walking so that is good too.

lynn said...

Thanks:) I did ok for not being home but ibmeed to write about yesterday:( I couldn't get full and I HATE that feeling but ur right I did walk tons that weekend...:) I appreciate ur support and encouragement!!