Monday, March 1, 2010

Sugar free #13

So today was a better day!! =)

Am:coffee(6am)
Oatmeal (1/3 cup) 1 truvia and cinnamon(8:30)
snack:Grapes and handful of almonds (9:30)
32oz of water with ice

Lunch: 1 thin crust veggie lovers pizza (slice) -11:30am
snack:thin pretzels (12:15)
32oz of water

I wanted something sweet so I made me a orange spice tea w/ 1 truvia =)

I started getting hungry so I grabbed a handful of peanuts and ate an apple and drank ANOTHER 32oz of water

Dinner:El Toritos chicken taco sald (no cheese/dressing/ and no avocado )
I drank water ate no chips (avoided them in the salad also) OH the salad had seeds yummy!!
I was happy on how I did today

Wkout:30min power walk at lunch break and 30min on treadmil burned 200cal and did 15min of lunges squats and arms =)
Thats it I also made sure to get some more fruit from the store and got me some Sobe water 0cal they are pretty good!!

Ok off to bed Im going to TRY to make it to wk at 4!!! =I

2 comments:

Iris said...

You're doing good cousin. I have to find that sugar. Where did you buy it? I haven't seen it at F&E. Or I am not looking hard enough for it.

lynn said...

Thank u!!:) I found it at albertsons I haven't looked at f&e but I need more and I also need more cookies for when I need a sweet snack:)