Saturday, March 27, 2010

Im back...

I know I have been away for a while. We had alot of fun at our cruise and enjoyed the time we had to ourselves.We did miss the girls ALOT but knew we needed our time, see we never had a honeymoon because Gena was born THEN we got married so it was never an option to just get up and leave the kids behind for so long, we do leave for a day or so but then come right back ....This time we were gone for 3days and I didnt see Akira leave to her dads =( I dropped her off with my mom at 12 and I normally take her to her dads at 7pm so this was hard for me, as for Gena she was at school so no goodbye kisses and goodnight hugs =( It WASNT easy, but once we took off and knew the grls were ok then it started to get easier. When we came back I knew I gained weight......5lbs to be exact!! BOOOO but I managed to loose 3lbs of it. I was off for a few days while Akira was on spring break and made sure I ate healthy and did some type of wkouts....she went with me on my job while she rode her bike it was nice being able to take her with me. I have alot of things going on right now, they are really good things, once Im ready and set I will make sure to write about it........I knw a few of you know about it already, and I appreciate the silence lol but for now I know that I will be having alot on my plate =) thanks for cking up on me

3 comments:

Iris said...

Glad you are doing well. I miss your blogs :)

Papi's Girl said...

I am glad you are back. Just keep us posted with your food and light activity.

lynn said...

Thanks and I will!! Especially once everything is more calm right now it's still a tad um queasy! Lo