Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sugar free#19 (a tad frustrating)

Today was a good day......ok well it started good!! This am I woke up late like around 11am...so I ate:
2 egg whites and my coffee
2:00pm:Snack an apple and some thin pretzels and also a vanilla sugar free pudding
I had to clean and do laundry, so by the time dinner came along it was 7pm so I had :
Charbroiled chicken salad from Carls and a few pieces of fried zuccini (not mine they are Onis) drank water also dessert was another pudding vanilla again =D
I had about 4 bottles of water........

This is the hard part: Oni seems to be very supportive at times but then when I really need him to not bring junk in the house he buys things to make a chocolate cake, he doesnt tell me to have some but it doesnt help that its there....he made it tonight and yes I had a small (I mean small piece) it was sooooooooooooooooo good BUT my tummy now hurts...he said its because I dont really have sugar anymore so yes its normal Im just upset that he has that stuff in the house....I cant help but pick at it...He tells me hes supportive and doesnt ever make me feel guilty, he just loves the way I already look so he doesnt see why I want to loose more weight.....Im being patient with him so I just explain that Im not happy yet were I am....hes ok with it but I just wish he was supportive 100% of the time and not just 98%.........that 2% is tough when he has cake in the house.......anywho I did so some situps.......
Tomorrow I need to shop for the cookies so I can resist the cake....my tummy really doesnt like me right now though that in itself tells me that Im doing good , my body doesnt like the sugar filled goodies......Im just hoping it stays like that!! lol

3 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

I agree my body doesn't like the sugar either. I get a headache. (Iris the cheat days are not worth it....stay dedicated:) I have girl scout cookies in my house. I gave them to my brother and kept the boxes that are not opened.

You are doing good too just get back on track. Tell your hubby it is about your health too not just about losing weight.

Iris said...

Lynnette-When that stuff is in the house, I tell G to keep me away from it. That if he is going to store it in the fridge, he should keep watch of the size. It's like me snitching on the future(bad) me.

Papi's Girl said...

Iris-LOLLL!