Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sugar free#16

I went into work at 5:30am this morning.....as I go in early my body assumes that I will be eating sooner than normal so therefore I struggle more, but make myself wait and only snack on nuts (raw almonds) or drink water:

5:30am:Coffee, almonds (about a handful)
32oz of water
Around 8:30am I ate oatmeal w truvia and cinnamon also an orange
Since I was at work soooo early I got a tad hungry so I had another cup of coffee ....its the ones that already have the sugar and powder creamer I felt guilty drinking it but before I made the choice to stop the refined sugars I bought a bag of the coffee, after I drank it I did give the rest away.... (9g of sugar =(...)
We had a celebration at our office to celebrate the Star award (bonuses) we were given a solid milk chocolate star I didn't eat it....I was really busy so we just went to grab some subway :
Lunch:6in on wheat turkey with cucumbers bell peppers spinach lettuce and salt and pepper, I had that with some thin pretzels and more water
Snack:more almonds , when it was time to go home I was FULL O__O I didn't even eat the apples I took with me
Dinner: Shredded chicken with bell peppers (green and red) and onions.....also brown rice...I had 1 tostada shell.....man I was so content it was a small bowl....smaller than a salad bowl....

I didn't workout today....Im exhausted! I went to work early on Tuesday and then again today I think my body has no energy for much of anything....I gotta say I didn't even care if the house was clean!! that for me is rare!! Ok so today was ok.....I gotta snack less on almonds just because they are good for u doesnt mean I can just eat alot of them =S ....

3 comments:

Iris said...

That is rare that you didn't care about the house being messy. You're a clean mom! But I have been in your shoes many times. MANY MANY TIMES! LOL! So I understand you. Good job with your diet. Can't believe we made it over 15 days already. Just 15 more days to go. We can do this.

Papi's Girl said...

I am super proud of all of us. I know we ate things that may of had some sugar but we did really good about staying away from refined sugar. wooohoooo! That calls for a big piece of chocolate cake and vanilla bean ice cream...LOL! Just kidding. :) Sorry!

Lynnette- the reason you are hungry is because you go without eating for a long time when you are asleep. You body is hungry as soon as you get moving. It is not bad. You need to feed it. Maybe next time boil some eggs the night before and take them to work with you. You can eat the egg whites until you are ready to eat your oatmeal as normal. Just a thought:)

lynn said...

Iris: I know!! I picked up but there was still some dishes that were dirty I left them there and washed them today lol Oni picks up while I'm asleep so I knew it woul be clean when I woke up:)
Monica: funny u say cake!! Oni bought mix to make some:S I told him I won't be eating it lol
I took ur advice and made 2 egg whites(boiled) with a little bit of salt, so far it's helping:) thank u!!!