Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sugar free #14

I went into work today at 4am which means I started getting hungry alot earlier than normal =S

4:00am: Coffee
6:00am 32oz water with Ice
6:48am:snack orange, palmful of peanuts
FINALLY breakfast 8:30am:Oatmeal w truvia and cinnamom
10:45am Lunch: Sandwhich (wheat) veggie dry with light cheese
Snck:Pretzels (thin) w Sobe life water (0 calorie and 0 sugar)
1:00pm Apple and 32oz water

After work we ran errands I was off at 2:30pm we were invited over to my sisters for dinner, she was making burgers but I told Oni no I took out some meat for tostadas....so I made some

6:00pm chili con carne and brown rice sprinkle of cheese w/ broccoli =) and water bottle

I did have 1 tostada shell (0 sugar) with some meat but honestly I was FULL............I had a small bowl of broccoli w I cant believe its not butter spray .....if u saw how much I ate youd think I was kidding when I said I was full....but I am!!

wkout:30min power walk.....
Im hoping to do some squats and lunges also pushups and crunches before bed =)

So far Im proud of how Ive been doing Im hoping I gained nothing since I wasnt soooo good this weekend but overall I feel great=) This is something I plan to stay with, yes we have a cruise but I plan on wking hard right now so when we go the temptation wont be as heavy!!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Good job prima.

lynn said...

Thank u!!! It was weird that the tostada has 0g of sugar....but I had one and felt a tad guilty =( but Im ok.....=)