Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sugar free#22

Today was a good day!!!
6am: 1 cup of kix (dry) and coffee
8:30am: toast whole wheat and butter also my oatmeal
10am snck orange and water 32oz
11:30: Asian salad also more water
12:30 vanilla pudding s/f with strawberries and 4 whoel wheat crackers
2:00: apple
4:30: s/f cookies(4)
6:00pm: Dinner I made chili con carne and brown rice.....

Wkoout:30min power walk

I dont think I have lost anymore weight but I feel really good!! I was cked out ALOT yesterday and was told I stole someones breath away cheesy I know but hey I have 2 kids when I get hit on or looked at it gives me confidence! ofcourse I told him Im married!! lol anywho if I loose more thats great if not then Im ok just being healthy is important! =D

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

It always feels good to be checked out...LOL! I like to check myself out too...LOL! Good job today.

Iris said...

I love Asian salads! Good job Lynnette! :D