Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sugar free#21

Today was a tad different I tried to eat a tad more but seemed to get hungry anyways:
6am-coffee and 6 s.f cookies
7am 2 boiled egg whites
8:40am:oatmeal with whole grain toast and spray butter also 32oz of water
10am:1 cup of watermelon (ok so I forgot we coudnt eat it until AFTER I ate it)
11:40am Brown rice and chicken veggie stir fry
1:10pm 4 strawberries and a chocolate pudding (s/f) IT WAS YUMMY!!!!!!
3:00 Pretzels and an orange
6pm We went to Apple Bees for dinner.... I ordered the Asian crunchy salad....no dressing....it has chicken sugar snap peas and almonds cilantro and cucumbers it was good!

Hubby always orders a appetizer....I didnt eat any =) I picked at the crumbs of the tortilla chips but thats it..also water with lemon

I got home and wanted something sweet.....I tried eating the s/f cookies but I served the girls a piece of hubbys cake.....yup I picked at it .....talk about not learning my lesson tummy ache!!

Wkout: 30min power walk 100crunches 50 squats (sumo style) and 20 grlie push ups....

I did ok I feel like I ate ALOT!!!!! Now I read it and it looks ok........oh well its a daily struggle and everyday I learn........thanks for cking on me!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

You did good. Why can't you eat watermelon. It is natural sugar.

Iris said...

I've been eating sugar content from fruits too. I think you did really great!