Monday, March 8, 2010

Sugar free#20

Today I woke up and realized I had NO eggs =( so I looked at the Kix box and yup less than 3g of sugar......for 1 1/4 a cup but I only served me 1cup so this is how I did:
6am:coffee and kix dry
9:15am:oatmeal and english muffin with butter spray
11:40:snack (no I wasnt hungry at all) I had choco pudding s/f with thin pretzels and water 32oz
1pm: 100 calorie popcorn and orange spice tea and an apple.........

I did walk for 30min up hill.......I seemed less hungry today which is sooo ODD!!! LOL But seems that the more I eat in the am the less I am hungry through out the day..

Dinner:Chicken stirfry (asparagus,broccol, peppers,onions,and brown rice) thats it oh and dessert I had sugar free cookies (pecan walnut/chocolate) I had them at Henry's and tasted them both they are pretty good........I feel good about how Im doing I know I should eat more but I seriously wasnt that hungry =S...........I plan on eating more in the am's maybe it will help me eat lighter in the afternoons.....well see =D thanks for cking up on me!

4 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Good job. I agree you should eat more during the day. That is when you are most active. I am proud of you.

lynn said...

:) thank u! I realized I eat sooo little in the day and then when I get home I'm super hungry that I pick at things, so last night I ate good but today I'm going to try to balance it.... Ahhhhhh lol

Iris said...

I aim to eat the most during the day. It helps with my night cravings! :)

Papi's Girl said...

Remember:) Eat breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess and dinner like a pauper.