Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sugar free#17

I sit here realizing how many things I no longer eat, Ive become more aware of what I put in my mouth and body and also in my home. I ck EVERY label I can get to and see how many grams of sugar items have I dont ck the calories anymore which is weird for me!! The reason I dont is because I realized a item can say "90cal" per serving BUT it has 28g of sugar also!!!! wait ,so for me its more important to know that Im consuming less grams of sugar than calories,some ppl would think thats odd....I DO!! lol but so far its helped me! I dont eat certain foods Id normally eat even though the calorie intake is low because of the grams of sugar it contains =D

I lost .2ounces so now Im 132 flat.........my goal is to be 129-130 before the cruise but Im not sure if that will happen if the cruise was in another 2 weeks yes but its not its next week!! its ok I feel confident in knowing that I CAN and WILL control how and what I eat while still enjoying myself.

I went into wk at 5:30am while getting ready I read a suggestion my cousin made becaus I always seem to get really hungry quicker when I go into wk early even if its just 30min she said to try boiled eggs (I only eat the whites it has no cholesterol) So I quickly boiled 2 while finshing getting ready and let me tell you they helped!! (thanks Moni)

5:30am:coffee and 2 boiled eggs w/ a tad of salt (whites only)
7:30am:handful of almonds (raw lightly salted) and my 32oz of water
8:48am:oatmeal
10:00am: orange spice tea with truvia and more almonds
11:40am-brwn rice and chicken with bellpeppers and onions w a sprinkle of cheese also an orange
1:21pm:4 whole wheat crackers and 32oz of water....
5:30: 6in subway on whole wheat w turkey cucumbers spinach lettuce and bellpeppers w salt and pepper I also had 5 doritos (shocked it has 1g of sugar but knowing me I only ate 5) also had a cup of coffee...

That night we went to watch a movie.....I started to get hungry smelling the popcorn, yes I had some not alot but I had a few handfuls and a diet coke.I gotta say compared to how I would be before I have been very proud of myself lately, I write EVERYTHING I eat when I eat it....so when I look at it its like a reminder of how good Im doing, today were taking the kids to Johns Incredable Pizza Co......um yea thats a challenge for me!

GOAL:Eat a veggie pizza....SAlAD and water water water!!! now as for dessert I cant recall what they have but I will do my best to not eat tons...... I will do some crunches and push-ups and squats.......=D I will post later on how it went .. thanks for cking up on me!

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

I am glad the advice I gave helped you out. I used to do the same when I worked. You did good and you will be just fine on your cruise. Just enjoy yourself!

lynn said...

Thank u prima!! I really appreciate all the advice I recieve because it seems like its something which is so obvious but at the time I dont even consider it!! lol So keep it comin! ;)