Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sugar free#18

Ok so this moring I woke up around 10am ...........had my coffee and an apple..I wasnt really hungry and we were going to Johnnys Incredable Pizza Co so I knew that I needed to watch what I ate because incase Id be tempted it wouldnt be sooo bad....While I was waiting for Oni to get ready we all got a tad hungry so I had some Doritos w/ the grls (about 5-6) and 4 ritz crackers and water....We got to the pizza place around 3:30pm....I didnt eat the following all at once but its what I did have:
Salad (no dressing) with sunflower seeds.....(2 plates)
Water, vanilla capuccino (2cps) and a regular coffee
3 slices of veggie pizza (small slices)
Apple crisp and a little bit of ice cream....

Thats what I had from 3:30pm-7pm so it was lunch and dinner.......I wasn't all sugar free but I did my best....the dessert was a challenge for me....I met SOME of my goals I also did some squats and abe also some pushups before we left ....Tomorrow is a new day and Im hoping to be home and watch how I eat I need to head to the store and buy some sg/free cookies and oranges and also some sugar snap peas which I love to snack on....keeping this log has really been helping me alot....I knw we all struggle but the fact that I have the support of family seems to really be helping me ALOT!

3 comments:

Iris said...

Hmmm....Ok, you and Moni had a cheat day! I want a cheat day too! LOL I want one! I want one! I am struggling BAD right now. So so bad. But your day sounded great. I can't wait to get back to the way I was before. I need my cheat days. So how was it? is it bigger than the one here?

lynn said...

Lol seems like Saturdays are my cheat days yet I still lose!! It keeps me sane though, so the rest of the week I'm pretty good, yes it's about the same:) they had coffee so that helped me tons to stay clear from all the dessert, the pizza was the only thing to really eat because pasta and potatoe are a no no:S oh well go have one cheat day if u really need it, ull see it's different u won't crave it as much anymore :)

Papi's Girl said...

LOLLLL! I am so happy to see I wasn't the only one. I don't really crave the sugar anymore. It was more a social thing for me. Today I was a little sad so I ate 2cookies. I also don't have fruit or protein bars in the house so I had nothing to run too. I am refocusing for tomorrow.

I agree Lynnette. I really think twice about my food because I know you both check in on me. I really love it. You both keep me accountable. Love you primas!!!!