Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sugar free#15

Today was a good day I struggled a little bit but I tried my best to do good :
Coffee (6:00am)
I started to get hungry so I had more water 32oz (7:42) and an orange
Oatmeal w cinnamon and truvia (8:30am)
I went into my annual review and didn't finish my breakfast until about 9am.....
Pre-power walk snack thin pretzels and an apple (10:30am)
Lunch-Brown rice ,chili con carne and broccoli......I had some broccoli cut up on top of the meat and also in another container sprayed with butter (12)
Snack-Life water and 4 multi-grain crackers (2g of sugar) and an apple.... (2:00)
After work we ran errands and didn't finish up until about 5pm.....I was sooooo hungry! I made me some coffee (hubby wasn't happy about it.....he doesn't like me drinking to much of it)
we got home and hubby made me some Mahi Mahi........I saw how he cooked it he added olive oil and sesame seed oil.......I got nervous because thats NOT how I eat my food.....but I looked at the bottles no sugar.....but still due to my cholesterol I really shouldn't be eating it but it turned out DELICIOUS!! not oily at all and I had broccoli with butter and the rest of the brown rice from last night.....(about 2 cups) IM FULL!!! ....

Wkout: all I did was power walk UPHILL!! My calves were sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really tired and need to do some OT tomorrow.....

On another note: I got a raise =) I dont like saying how much I make....so I wont but Im very blessed....... also on Friday we get a bonus !! God is AWESOME!!! =D

2 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

I am sooooo happy for you girlie. That is awesome. I know you were happy. Was it a shock or did you know it might be coming? Really cool. You did great with your food. Olive oil is really good for you. It has good fat that your body needs. I am not sure about the sesame oil I have never read about it.

lynn said...

Thank u:) well we weren't sure we were getting one because we are trying to win our contract back so it was unexpected!!:)